COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
It takes a farm to support a community...
And a community to support a farm.
SUMMER CSA PROGRAM
Our 2022 summer CSA program is now open for sign-ups!
Below are the details of our 2022 program.
We are really excited to share this years CSA program details!
We have more shares available than last year, and we've made some cool improvements + additions to the program. The membership guidelines are stated in the sign-up form, and all CSA members receive a copy via email.
- Full + Half shares are available for 2022;
- Payment is required upon confirmation of application;
- Deadline is January 31, 2022.
- Choose your size of share:
* FULL SHARE - 18 weeks / 1 box per week - $660
* HALF SHARE - 9 weeks / 1 box bi-weekly - $350
* prices include 2 reusable shopping bags
* box value is$35/week (box size starts smaller in early summer, and grow to larger sizes in the fall)
* price includes $15 for Farm Tour and $5 for containers
- Pickup days are Thursdays at Happy Hills Farm
- Starts Thursday JUNE 16 and ends Thursday OCTOBER 13
- Each box will be packed with a good variety of seasonally available vegetables and fresh herbs. Boxes will contain 7 - 12 items, and will vary seasonally from week to week.
- All members receive 10% off EVERY purchase made at our downtown farm store The Rooted Table Collective throughout the duration of the CSA program!
- All members receive our digital recipe book, full of seasonal recipes to enjoy throughout the year!
- CSA exclusive Farm Tour on Sunday July 25th with farm fresh hors d'oeuvres!
This year we will not be offering UnBoxed CSA shares, however, we will be running a similar style of program through The Rooted Table, so stay tuned for that news!
This is our 5th summer season running our CSA veggie box program, and it has been instrumental for our farms success!! Receiving these investments early on in the year are pivotal in the planning for our growing season, and we are ever so grateful to our CSA members, both longterm members and new, who continue to support our growing farm business!
You can read more about CSA programs just over here to the right - - - - >
THANK YOU FRIENDS!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO FEED YOU THIS YEAR!
WHAT IS CSA?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture which is a program that connects eaters and farmers more intimately in a way that sees eaters subscribing to a portion of the farms harvest. When you become a member of a CSA program you are purchasing a "share" of the harvest from a local farmer.
This program offers benefits to both farmers and eaters alike. In this shared benefit-risk model eaters are investing in their farm at a time of the year when expenses for farmers are very high and incoming revenue is very low. This allows the farmer to make better investments into their farm in the spring when they need to the most.
Eaters benefit from the program by "owning" a share of the fresh and nutritious crops from that years harvest. Eaters also get to learn more in-depthly about where their food comes from, how it is produced and who is producing it. Eaters and farmers develop closer relationships that see everyone deepening their connections with the food they eat. It's a win-win for everyone!
Every Fall we through a members exclusive Harvest Celebration, where we invite you to the farm to celebrate the season with us over good food, friends and a farm tour!
OUR 2022 COMMUNITY SUPPORTED
AGRICULTURE VEGGIE BOX PROGRAM
IS NOW OPEN FOR SIGN-UPS!!
WINTER MICROGREENS CSA PROGRAM
We are thrilled to also offer a winter microgreens CSA delivery program.
The 2021 - 2022 winter season will be our 5th season running this popular program!
For all the details and the sign-up form, please visit our sister website: